Sea Shanty 1600
The Sea Shanty evolved as an idea of Jeff's to create a large stable cruising platform, able to carry enough of the cruising toys to make it a real home away from home. The huge cockpit and multiple cabins make the Shanty into a real palace on the water. Motorbikes or a small car could be loaded via the aft ramp, if desired.
- A world cruiser, she has a generous payload to afford luxury.
- Not all of the internal furniture is built in, household items may be used.
- Moderate cruising speeds from 9-12 knots up to 24 knots.
- Combination of strip planking and flat panel construction.
- Fantastic for those that wish to escape it all and explore the globe.